Careers at Sonas Bathrooms
PPC and Digital Marketing Executive
The successful applicant for this position will have experience of planning and implementing highly effective adword campaigns with large budget and proven results.
The candidate will be required to hit the ground running with an established adword account and identify opportunities for improvement in a very competitive market.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your PPC skills in a dynamic company who wish to dominate the digital space for their brand.
- At least 3 years PPC and online marketing experience managing large budgets
- In-depth knowledge of Google Adwords
- Proven track record of successful PPC strategy creation and implementation
- Knowledge and experience of search engine optimisation best practices.
- Hands on experience of setting up other performance media channels
- Strong analytics skills
- Proven ability to innovate
- Experience with mobile marketing channels an advantage
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing & social media marketing a plus
- Experience with HTML/CMS desirable
- Creating and implementing effective short and long term PPC strategies to achieve targets
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of existing campaigns
- Managing the day to day search marketing activities both paid and non-paid across multiple search engines including budget management, performance review and campaign planning.
- Ongoing management and recommendation of budget
- Optimise Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Remarketing and Display campaigns to maximise return on investment
- Conducting keyword research and improving click-through rates, conversion rates and quality scores
- Identifying and reporting on key performance indicators and opportunities for improvement regularly to management
- Monitoring the search landscape for changes including updates to search algorithms and new product releases by google and other search engine providers
- Monitor competitor activity closely
This is a full time and permanent position working office hours Monday – Friday. Salary is negotiable depending on experience. To apply in confidence please forward your CV to the Managing Director by email: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org